Full Name: Oliver Ocol Lozano
Date of Birth: May 13, 1940
Place of Birth: Dingras, Ilocos Norte
Provincial: Dingras, Ilocos Norte
Metro Manila: 8 Everlasting Street, Roxas District, Quezon City
Civil Status: married
Spouse: Norma Junio-Lozano
Office: National Anti-Poverty Commission
|Elementary education||Dingras Elementary School||not given|
|Secondary education||Dingras High School||not given|
|Liberal Arts||University of the Philippines||not given|
|Bachelor of Laws||University of the Philippines||not given|
|Legal Counsel||Philippine Consumersâ€™ Foundation Inc.; Unification Movement; World Unification Church; Apostolic Catholic Church; Jesus Is Lord Crusaders; The Lord Jesus Christ ; The Great Commission World Ministry Inc.; Active Civilian Force Inc.; Economic Recovery Action Program Inc.; Motherland International Foundation Inc.; National Organization of Women Against Poverty Inc.; Muslim League Welfare Development Inc.; Trade Union Congress of the Philippines; Action Bayan Inc.; Q.C. Federation of Women Civic Organizations||not given|
|Lawyerâ€™s League for Better Philippines Inc.||President|
|Integrated Bar of the Philippines||Member|
|Freedom Fighters of the Philippines||Founding Chair|
|Coalition of People Empowerment||Founding Chair|
|Mga Ina Laban sa Droga||Founding Chair|
- Based on the handwritten will of President Ferdinand E. Marcos on April 9, 1973 (Araw ng Kagitingan), I will work, in a greater measure, for the early recovery of the illegally sequestered Marcos wealth, pursuant to Article XVIII, Section 26, 1987 Constitution.
Such legal action will lead to the payment of the government debt of more than P3 trillion.
There is no other way, except solving the government debt with the Marcos wealth, to fight poverty and hunger in order to uproot the basic causes of criminality, terrorism and rebellion.
Then and only then, can there be authentic healing, reconciliation and unity based on justice for all. then and only then, can we have a better life in 2007 and beyond. then and only then, can this nation be great again.
- Fair regulation of tuition fees, gasoline prices, water rates and electric rates thru due process and after full and fair hearing to avoid arbitrary fees and rates.
- Fair and speedy disposition of the Marcos cases as entry point to the release of the sequestered assets to settle the government debt, fund infra-structure and other public welfare projects to fight poverty, rebellion and terrorism.
- Genuine Land Reform, bahay hanap-buhay para sa mahirap, pagtaas ng sweldo, pension and other benefits of Justices, Judges, Court employees, Senior Citizens, Veterans, Teachers, Soldiers, Policemen, Govt. Employees and Workers. Pagbaba ng tuition fees, Meralco, water, toll rates, gasoline prices at presyo ng pangunahing bilihin.
- Appropriate temples of worship for different religious groups.
- Fair and honorable peace accord with and rehabilitation of Muslim and NPA rebels coupled with economic development.
- Relocation and rehabilitation of squatters, street children, and victims of women/child abuse.
- Recreational and Rehabilitation Center for Senior Citizens with complete facilities.
- Strengthen the sports program for youth and athletes.
- Even playing fields for investors.
- Low-cost housing for Tri-media members.